ProcurementSearch.com is a search engine for government contracts and procurement opportunities. Think Google, but for solicitations and bid opportunities with your local government agencies.
We make it easy for small business owners, contractors, state-certified and DBE-certified firms to find and act on government contracts in their city, region, and state.
Agency buyers: you’ll love how Procurement Search places your solicitations in front of a wider, more diverse, and more engaged vendor community. Click here to learn more.
The Procurement Search Story…
If you’re a small business owner, you might have and you’ve tried to do business with your city, county, or other local government agencies, your experience probably went something like this:
- Talk to an agency rep at a networking event and they tell you about their website.
- Check their website on your smartphone and discover it doesn’t work very well on a phone.
- Go home and check their site and see that it’s just a big list of contracts, no way to search, no way to find what’s relevant to your business.
- Realize you have to do this for all the different agencies!
- Give up and let someone else get those government contracts.
We’re changing all that.
Now, put in your keywords to describe the kinds of contracts you want go for. ProcurementSearch.com scans all of the open contracts and RFPs in every one of our member agencies, and shows you only the results you want to see.
You can find contracts and bid opportunies with all our member agencies quickly and easily.
Who are we working with?